Welcome to AffGambler.com – a hitchhiker’s guide to all the top casinos you can possibly find. Learn everything about best online casino sites here, newbie and professional alike. We provide protection, support, and guidance – and sometimes even affection. Let us know if anything at all is not to your satisfaction – and we will be there for you. No matter what happens.
- 500+ casino bonuses out of which 20 are exclusive and 52 are non-deposit
- 1046 best casino reviews with a ranking system of the best and the most trusted
- 113 casinos
- Automatic Rating System (ARS) that covers online casino with see-through structure and understandable positioning on the scale from the worst to the best.
Here you will find information on picking the best casino online for free and registering at a casino, finding casinos you can deposit with fearlessly because they have no problems paying out.
With us, you will unequivocally find the casino bonus that suits you best: no-deposit, Free Play, Free Spins, and any size deposit. Also, check out the more specific and exclusive bonuses that will only get with us. The most pleasant aspect of our service is the part where you get loyal customer discounts and offers. We have that too: exclusive bonuses only for your.
We recommend using only those best casino sites that put their client above everything else and never allow conflicts of interest.
You will find lists of casinos with us in all conceivable currencies. Choose one that allows you the most convenient experience.
Also, you will find it useful to find out what players think about the casino that interests you. For that purpose, we present popularity ratings and reviews from site visitors.
We are happy to introduce to you the freshest and most interesting information about the world of casinos and gambling online: bonuses and offers, tournaments, holiday promos, freerolls.
We would like to attract your attention to a detailed section on banking, a blog, a video blog, a wide database, reviews and guides, tests and walkthroughs, articles about casinos, casino news and, of course, tons of video broadcasts, which is almost everything you need.
Just choose your favorite casino’s games for free and the types of bonuses you’re after, and you will easily find all the information you need to play easily and safely, and it will always be relevant and fresh.
More than 4 400 casino slots are available for you free in demo mode on Affgambler.com. You can easily play your favorite video slots, roulette, blackjack, poker, and video poker free and with no registration. Most online casino games will be on our site for free access and with no need to deposit. Just choose a slot you favor or a casino you frequent – and play! We pride ourselves on keeping our players safe and sounds with the best technology to help players stay protected.
We, however, not only provide guidance and protection but also try to keep you in the loop about the most recent ways of protecting yourself. Like Arnie in the final scene of Terminator 2, we won’t be able to protect you everywhere you go, but we do think you could learn how to take on the world if we’re not in the picture anymore. Let’s recap the rules we use to choose the best casinos ever.
Selecting the best casino site
Whether you are a season professional or just trying out gambling for the sake of something new, take a look at the following checklist below which will help you get the basics down about choosing a casino wisely (and have a positive balance in your bank account afterward). Word of warning: before you start playing for real money and risking everything play with virtual credits. If you run out of money, reload the page and start again.
So what are the criteria for optimum choice?
- Make sure you read as much background data as possible, which will include player reviews from all over. The wider the pool of options the better. An analysis of reviews from as many sources as possible will give you a good angle and get you thinking straight with non-biased information. Only this way you can discover best gambling sites.
- Take a look at a casino’s history and make sure there is no suspicious activity. That will include deep web, ideally, because sometimes sensitive data gets deleted.
We know if you’re a regular fan you’re sick of hearing this, and yet: you must, must, must read all the T+C’s, EULAs and so on to the end. You’ll find lots of surprised there, not all of them nice. Some of them are capable of devastating you so that you’ll remember that experience for a while. Trust us. We know. Always make sure you know you’re signing up for. To choose the best online casino site is a really hard work.
- Approach payment methods intelligently. Where it isn’t necessary, don’t hand over control of your credit card details to anyone and everyone. Sometimes you can use prepaid cards. Some Visa cards allow keeping your bank account info secret. Also, it helps to be a little paranoid (within reason) sometimes when it comes to keeping your finances safe: get a separate casino-related email account and some kind of cloaking device. You can’t be too safe.
- Make sure you know exactly what you’re after. Simple games with clear rules like Blackjack and Roulette are recommended for beginners. You could get played (in the not-so-good sense of the word) easily if you choose a game the rules of which you don’t really know to the end – or if you lack experience in the field, which can be just as bad. Are you a skilled player? Even more reason to take a look at specialty forums. Keep away from mainstream sites that will likely have their own agenda.
- Go to the best online casinos that have a license. Besides from the obvious reasons (safety), also getting a license is an enormous pain in the back for casino owners, and so is earning rep, so the chances of a casino that has a license going rogue are approaching zero.
- This we have already said, but looking up withdrawal methods and their pending times is an equally important part of the process. If a casino starts to regularly delay your winnings –first sign of trouble. It’s normally best to get out if you see something that could be suspicious but may not be. No-one is forcing you to be affiliated with one casino for life, and if you hear trouble, you should probably go somewhere else before you start seeing it – even if it is just a possibility.
- We think we don’t need to remind you of this one, but just in case – make sure customer support is at hand always and that they are qualified enough to talk to you in a professional manner. Freeloaders are easy to spot. If the support is easily annoyed with you and seems to need additional incentive to do their job – bad sign. Support reps are supposed to be alert, composed, and optimistic. If not, you can always find another. Go forth and prosper. It’s a brave new world.