First Videoslots Awards – Best Slots and Providers of 2017 Are Announced
Videoslots is the widely recognized casino brand. The company acknowledges that game suppliers usually don’t receive as much appreciation as operators themselves. They, therefore, decided to host Videoslots Awards and reward those who work hard to make gaming experience even more thrilling.
The ceremony took place on November 24, and it had less official and more entertaining feel. The winners were determined by players and some of the Videoslots executives. So, let’s see what are top casino creations and software suppliers, according to this operator.
It’s hard to imagine any iGaming award without NetEnt being among the winners. This time they took home the “Golden V” award which isn’t given for some specific products or innovations, but is more like the achievement award.
- Play’n GO was recognized as Best Provider, and their Viking Runecraft was awarded Best Medium Volatility Game
- Thunderkick and Big Time Gaming have also collected by two awards each. Thunderkick’s Frog Grog and amazing Flame Busters titles were named Best Low Volatility and Mobile Games, respectively
- Big Time Gaming received both trophies for their Bonanza. It’s an interesting creation with some innovative features. But visually it’s far from appealing. This provider doesn’t usually get recognized, and it was a surprise to find out their game named The Video Slot and Game of the Year
- Sakura Fortune, Quickspin’s creation which was the first slot to offer Achievements module, is named Best High Volatility Game
- Yggdrasil is definitely one of the greatest casino game suppliers. It deserves dozen awards, but only got one – Best Innovation
- Pragmatic Play, which rolled out some exciting slot and non slot creations this year is recognized as Rising Star
Hopefully, we’ll see other editions of Videoslots Awards as the industry leaders and innovators should be recognized. Moreover, it’s always nice to know which slots are considered to be the best.