Casinos Where You Can Use MasterCard For Payments
MasterCard is one of two leading credit card types (the other one is VISA) for purchases and payments in web and in real POS’s – shops, supermarkets and even taxi (UBER, for example). You can use your MasterCard credit card in more than 200 countries. More than 18 billion payments are made using MasterCard each year, so almost every online casino accepts MasterCard. And let’s not forget that if you need cash in your pocket, you can simply find the nearest ATM and get any amount from your credit card in hands.
Your bank can bind a new MasterCard credit cart to your existing account and immediately you’ll be able to make purchases. The main benefit of MasterCard for a lot of online casino players is that you got the opportunity to borrow money, that’s why it actually called a “credit” card. You simply just take a loan and buy anything you want. And as soon as you get your salary, for example, you just pay the loan, simple as that. You can play your loan during 30 days (usually), but if you have some situation that requires a longer period, you can ask the bank to prolong the debt and pay it in smaller payments. Show more
The more credit money you use the bigger are your possibilities. If you pay the debt in time, the bank increases your credit limit so with time you are able to buy something really expensive and pay in parts. The only problem for a person who wants to use MasterCard for credit money is a credit history, it must be positive, without unpaid debts.
Almost each and every modern bank can issue you a MasterCard credit card, as well as different institutions, some big stores and chain retailers have such right because of partnership with MasterCard company, even though it’s rare. You can obtain real plastic card or an e-card, a virtual MasterCard card for payments that are processed only online.
Pros and cons of using mastercard
If you decided to use MasterCard for adding funds to your online casino’s account, here are some main benefits:
- Simple and fast way to deposit and withdrawal your funds (one of the fastest at all along with VISA, almost instant);
- You have the ability to loan the money and play in online casinos without actually owning money (for those who win a lot it’s really a cozy way to get money out of nothing, play, win and give the borrowed money back).
- Owner-friendly policies – you can choose how to repay the credit, in what amounts and how long
- More than 3,000,000 ATMs worldwide make it easy to get a cash in hands in any country in any time, and millions of points of sale give you the opportunity to just enter a pin code and make shopping easy as never before.
- Rich sales offers and discounts for MasterCard credit cards holders at official online shops, especially for electronics, like Amazon or Barnes and Noble, etc.
Despite the benefits, such payment method as MasterCard has some disadvantages, especially for paying in online casinos:
- Just as with any other web payment method, using MasterCard is not as secure as you may think – you are risking to get your billing information stolen, which means that some person can get all your money in a second, leaving you with nothing. Fortunately, every year the level of security of web payments with MasterCard becomes much safer and when you see that the transaction is secured you can be sure – no third party would use your salary. So be careful when entering your personal and billing data, make sure that casino is official and secure place to enter such information.
- Another problem with MasterCard and VISA – you don’t always know when to stop, and having the access to all your money at a time mean you are able to lose everything, so remember – gamble responsibly.
- As mentioned before, MasterCard can block payments from online casinos. So it becomes not so popular payment type as was before and some casinos won’t give you the ability to use your MasterCard, so always keep in mind some other payment alternatives.
Online casinos and mastercard: how to deposit?
There’s no big deal in depositing in online casinos with MasterCard, it’s a common and simple process. When on page for deposit\withdrawal, choose VISA\MASTERCARD option. You will proceed to the page for billing information – enter your card number, full name (as written on the front side of your MasterCard credit card), expiring date (month and year) and secure CVV code (3 digits on the back side of your card). Sure, you will have to enter the exact amount you want to deposit, and after that the last thing is to verify the payment with your mobile phone (verification code usually delivered in SMS message), and sometimes that part is not necessary, depending on the type and settings of your MasterCard credit card.
Your money will be on your account right after the transaction, and just in a minute or two you’ll be able to play your favorite games in online casino.
Charges for the payments made in online casinos with MasterCard depends entirely on the owners of the casino you’re going to play in. Usually fees are used only for withdrawal transactions and not for the money you deposit, but some casinos still charge something from 1.5% to 3% depending on the financial policies of its owners. And sometimes, just as it’s happening with VISA, you can lower the fees by depositing the right higher amount.
With MasterCard you should also take into account the minimum amount because sometimes it can vary from $1 to 10$, and if you like to play high stakes you may face the limitations of about maximum 1000$ in some online casinos.
Online casinos and mastercard: how to withdraw?
There is almost no difference between withdrawing and depositing in online casinos with MasterCard. Simply enter your billing information – card number, date of expire, full name (as written on card) and three digits from the back side – the so called CVV code (card verification value). Some casinos will proceed your transaction almost immediately while for others it can take from 1 to 5 days to see your money on bank account.
While VISA credit cards are still easy to use in online casinos, sometimes it is pretty hard to withdraw money on MasterCard account because of company restrictions – MasterCard doesn’t like the casino’s money. Also consider that from time to time, you will meet the unusual condition for withdrawal – the card you are going to use to get your winnings should be the same you used to deposit from (as well as it happens with VISA).
Be careful and find out if there are any fees for depositing to MasterCard credit card before accepting the transaction, it absolutely depends on the casino you are playing in.
What casinos accept mastercard?
During last years, people who enjoy online casinos started to use MasterCard as a way to deposit or withdraw money less than it was in 2000s. There are many reasons for such a shift but mostly it happened due to the rise of dozens e-wallets like Payoneer and PayPal, which are more convenient for some players, as well as safer. Anyway, MasterCard is one of the most popular online payment methods and almost everyone who plays in online casinos got some credit card and so almost every casino provide the ability to use MasterCard. MasterCard is widely acceptable and so it means that casino can not provide a world class service if it does not have such payment method. Show less
|#||Online casino||AffGambler Rating||Welcome bonus||Reviews|
|1||Chance Hill||3.80||100% up to £100||0 reviews||Visit|
|2||Red Stag||3.34||275% up to $200||4 reviews||Visit|
|3||Desert Nights||2.78||100% up to €1000||3 reviews||Visit|
|4||Golden Lion||2.53||350% up to €7000||2 reviews||Visit|
|5||Bovegas Casino||2.53||350% up to €7000||2 reviews||Visit|
|6||Supernova||2.53||350% up to €7000||2 reviews||Visit|
|7||Optibet.ee||2.43||100% up to €300||0 reviews||Visit|
|8||Optibet Casino||2.42||100% up to €100||1 review||Visit|
|9||Optibet.lv||2.31||100% up to €100||0 reviews||Visit|
|10||Miami Club||2.14||100% up to $100||2 reviews||Visit|
|11||Mobizino||2.01||100% up to €200||0 reviews||Visit|
|12||CaliberBingo||2.01||100% up to €200||0 reviews||Visit|
|13||Eclipse Casino||1.96||360% up to €7000||1 review||Visit|
|14||Slots Capital||1.49||100% up to €1000||0 reviews||Visit|
|15||Fair Go Casino||1.25||100% up to $200||0 reviews||Visit|
|16||Free Spin||1.19||250% up to €7000||0 reviews||Visit|
|17||Slotocash||1.13||200% up to $1500||0 reviews||Visit|
|18||Raging Bull||1.09||200% up to $150||0 reviews||Visit|
Best Casino Bonuses
Casino Banking Methods