Online Casinos With Abaqoos
Abaqoos is a service that is similar to most of web wallets for online payments but have few distinctive features that are unique – a person using Abaqoos can pay both with vouchers and with common e-wallet on the website, but those who pay online must own active banking account at central and eastern European bank OTP and it’s online banking service.
Thereby comes another particular Abaqoos characteristic – it cooperates with eight main banking institutions in Hungary that work with European clients and so any client of OTP Bank, MKB Bank, Budapest Bank, Erste Bank, CIB Bank, KH Bank, Unicredit or Raiffeisen Bank can pay online with the help of fast and secured system – Abaqoos. Show more
The Abaqoos online banking site requires free registration for new clients even if they have already registered in one of the banks mentioned before.
One of the unusual features of Abaqoos is the necessary specification of the needs of your payments. When you buy a voucher you can select one of two only options – the voucher for online games and other gaming sits or the voucher to buy tickets from Jegymester – a service for buying theater, cinema and concert tickets online. And so if you purchase a voucher for gaming you only have the ability to use it to play for online games, nothing more. After the sing up process you will get an exclusive coupon on your e-mail and your new password. You than just have to deposit the money to your newly created account.
There are two ways to upload money, the physical and electronic. You may visit bank or post office in Hungary and pay wit cash, or just enter your online banking service and make a transaction, send money from your account to the account of the Abaqoos coupon (or voucher).
If you decided to pay with cash just find out what are the nearest banks and post-offices and visit the one that suits you. Tell the cashier your username so he would be able to transfer money to the right account at Abaqoos.
And when paying online you must open downloaded banking app on your PC, smartphone or tablet and send the money to Abaqoos.
And both with online payments and with cash operations you should better pay with your Abaqoos e-wallet connected to the financial balance at the same bank or to deposit money at some other bank to avoid any possible transaction delays. Abaqoos cooperates with all nine mentioned financial institutions and normally a cash deposit happens within five mins and the time of a bank transfer deposit depends on the bankyou use and the actual time of deposit. It is not possible to fund the Abaqoos voucher by means of a credit card, but transactions made with the Neteller account seems to be accepted.
After you’ve bought the voucher for Abaqoos and after having deposited it with cash at last making an online money transfer is simple:
- Choose Abaqoos on a site of online casino in a tab for e-wallets
- You will then follow automatically to Abaqoos site
- Sign in using your login and password
- Approve all the necessary settings and click OK
- When the payment is done you will be automatically returned to the site of the seller
All the payments made in Abaqoos are totally secured with the high-end safety control and are proceeded immediately and anonymously. And moreover, there are no fees for the transfers whether you deposit money onto other accounts or just make an online purchase.
Online casinos and abaqoos: how to deposit?
All the procedures in Abaqoos as it was mentioned earlier are quite simple and don’t require any special knowledges. Any user can make payment in online casino, as long as the voucher was bought. Enter the casino you prefer to play in and find the payments tab. Then look for Abaqoos in the list of payment options and fill in the precise amount you would like to deposit. Finish the transaction with your account data (username and password). Right after you click “Deposit”, your cash will be visible on the balance screen and thus available to use.
Online casinos and abaqoos: how to withdraw? As far as it is known to date there are no gambling sites that provide its clients with the option to withdraw money to the Abaqoos service, which is the disadvantage, for sure.
Pros and cons of using abaqoos
Abaqoos is a very popular payment methods for several reasons, among which:
- In modern web the security is the most important point when it comes to money transfers, so Abaqoos fully meets the standards – all the data you enter is only available for you and the company operators, seller sees only the money you pay, no other information can be leaked.
- The speed of the payments made with Abaqoos tends to be one of the most surprising among the other virtual wallets in online casinos – no time needed for the transaction processing;
- A lot of other ways of payments online charge fees for every transaction, sometimes there are fees for double conversation, sometimes for just depositing the money, but Abaqoos gives the opportunity to pay no extra penny, you don’t have to worry about additional costs;
- Each and every casino tries to provide clarity and responsibility, claiming that players should control their funds and play responsible, so the fact that to pay with Abaqoos you must buy a voucher in advance means you will not fall into a debt pit.
Considering all of the above one must not suggest that Abaqoos has no minuses when you choose it for your online casinos payments:
- The system operates only the transactions of those who live in Hungary;
- It’s a one-way road, you can deposit but can’t get your money back the same way;
- The amount of sites that accept Abaqoos payments is not numerous and so sometimes it’s better to make sure if it’s available in the casino payments tab before buying a voucher.
What casinos accept ABAQOOS?
Of course, almost all (or, actually, all of them) the casinos from Hungary gives you the opportunity to use the Abaqoos voucher even though some of them started using it recently and there may be technical problems, so it’s always better to contact the client’s support in online casinos with Abaqoos. Show less
|#||Online casino||AffGambler Rating||Welcome bonus||Reviews|
Best Casino Bonuses
Casino Banking Methods