Casinos with Malta License
Malta is one of the few countries in the world where you can get a license for an online game (casino, lottery, etc.) easily. The Maltese company requires a license in cases where there are some of the following signs:
- The website belongs to the Maltese company,
- Reception, payment and protection of funds is carried out by the Maltese company,
- The holder of the players’ funds is the Maltese company
- The company that is mentioned on the website is a company registered in Malta.
Any of the conditions listed above, with a high probability, entails the need to obtain a gambling license in Malta. The application for licenses for online games is submitted to the Malta Gaming Authority. At the initial stage, the applicant meets with specialists of a law firm in Malta, which specializes in licensing and servicing Maltese legal entities. Show more
At this stage, the business plan and business concept of the client are discussed in detail, which is necessary to determine the class of the required license. If the business project proposed by the client does not fit clearly into some category, then at the initial stage, a client can meet with officials from the MGA.
Read also: Online Casinos in Malta – Best Malta Casinos Restricted Casinos in Malta
Type of License
There are four main types of license in Malta:
- I Class (Remote Gaming License) – is issued to the organizers of gambling, in the process of maintaining which events are repeated. The owners of online casinos, slot-halls, and lotteries claim such a license.
- II Class – is issued to operators who provide services in online betting for certain specific events, for example, to bookmakers.
- III Class – gives the right to organize games between users who themselves benefit from their skills, and all responsibility rests with them, including poker rooms, bingo, betting exchanges, etc.
- IV Class – is issued to providers of software, online games, and hosting services.
Benefits of Malta License
Becoming licensed by Malta Gaming Authority means a lot, it adds a lot of value to the casino, as well as bonuses and different benefits:
- Malta is an EU member: politically which will make your business prestigious;
- Malta is not an offshore zone;
- Opportunity to open accounts in the Maltese bank;
- Malta is the jurisdiction of the choice of European bookmakers and online casinos;
- Guarantee of confidence for potential customers;
- The possibility of connecting to a direct merchant account;
- Tax benefits and benefits for licensed gambling companies are the same as for commercial Maltese companies
- The tax rate is 5-6%;
- Possibility of obtaining residence permits in Malta.
|#||Online casino||AffGambler Rating||Welcome bonus||Reviews|
|1||Chance Hill||3.80||100% up to £100||0 reviews||Visit|
|2||Optibet Casino||2.42||100% up to €100||1 review||Visit|
Best Casino Bonuses
Gambling Licence Providers