Denmark License Casinos
The situation with the gambling business in Denmark is ambiguous. On the one hand, the expectations of the fans of gambling from the country of victorious liberalism are the highest.
But on the other hand, Danish liberalism has nothing to do with the state regulation of the services market. It is high-class gambling environment, that can be obtained only by high-class casinos. Show more
Type of License
Since 2012, the Danish Gambling Authority is engaged in licensing individuals and legal entities wishing to operate in the Danish gaming services market. Conditions for obtaining a license are following:
- The reasonableness of the planned enterprise
- Correspondence of the owner to the age requirement (not younger than 21 years) and no criminal record
- Satisfaction with business reputation of the company
- Payment of the fee for organizing a business site. Online casino or bookmaker office will cost the owner 250 000 DKK (USD 37 000).
- License fee;
The organization of gambling in public places without the appropriate permission can be punished by a fine or imprisonment for a period of one year, the provision of a game room provides for a fine or imprisonment for six months, and participation in games is punishable by a fine.
Only a licensed operator has the right to advertise their products and should not resort to the services of third parties. In advertising, it is prohibited to shoot famous personalities. Players must receive information that will help them realistically assess the odds of winning.
Primary control is carried out when issuing a license, but verification can be assigned at any time. It should be added that in Denmark taxes on gambling services are high. Operators pay two taxes. The first one is for profit and is proportional to the online institution tax (20%). The second is a corporate tax of 25%, which is subject to the amount remaining after the payment of income tax.
Benefits of Denmark License
- Danish market is closely regulated, meaning customers will feel safe visiting the casino under its license;
- Liberal laws;
- Low competition levels. Show less
|#||Online casino||AffGambler Rating||Welcome bonus||Reviews|
Best Casino Bonuses
Gambling Licence Providers